Retired US Diplomat, Weiser Family Distinguished Fellow at the Atlantic Council, Board of Directors, National Endowment for Democracy
Ambassador-at-large, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania
Chairman, Centre for Study and Reseach on Political Decision
Director of the Istituto Affari Internazionali
- Can the EU maintain leadership in the shift from a norms- to a power-based world order?
- How effective are sanctions as a foreign policy instrument?
- Can the EU respond collectively to economic coercion?
- How will Russia’s aggression against Ukraine and China’s growing ambitions affect the EU’s attitudes to global power?
- How does the US fit into this picture?