Co-founder and an Editorial Director at Riddle Russia
Director, National Intelligence of the United States
Senior Researcher at the Danish Institute for International Studies
Head of Service, the Foreign Intelligence Agency of Poland
- As Russian society is largely cut off from the Western media space, who is the target for intelligence publication?
- Is it meant to directly influence President Putin or the Russian army?
- Do the possible risks of exposing methods and sources outweigh the benefits?
- How does this new approach affect the intelligence services themselves?
- How has social media changed warfare?
- What are the implications for international law?
- Can the war online and meme battles change real-life outcomes?