Assistant Professor, University of Washington
Ambassador, U.S. Mission to the OSCE
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Estonia
- Can international law still defend small states?
- Can international law and international organisations prevent war?
- Should organisations like the Arctic Council, UNESCO, UNSC, ICC, OSCE adapt to remain relevant?
- Or should the whole system be remade to give it real teeth?
- Could the war against Ukraine galvanise the international community into overhauling international law and organisations to better manage and preserve international order?
- Is there any chance that Russian war criminals could face justice before the ICC?