Foreign Editor, DIE ZEIT
Senior Fellow, Asia Society Policy Institute
Director, Centre for Democratic Integrity
Director, Center for Strategic and Foreign Policy Studies
Associate Professor and Researcher, Universidade Autónoma de Lisboa
- How should we interpret Belarus’ attempts to force imported refugees to Lithuania and Poland?
- Are Chinese and Russian émigrés and students a soft power opportunity or a hybrid threat?
- Are societies and economies ready to cope with large-scale forced migrations?
- Can we expect a common European approach when migration to the southern and eastern flanks have different rationales and origins?
- Are there one size fits all solutions, or do we need more nuanced approaches?