Deputy Secretary General, NATO
Director, Istituto Affari Internazionali
Member of the German Bundestag
Deputy for Defence Policy and Strategic Foresight, Directorate General for International Relations and Strategy, Ministry of Defence, France
- Can Europe live up to these expectations at home and abroad?
- Is meaningful defence cooperation possible without a common foreign policy?
- Does the EU Global Strategy provide answers?
- How should NATO react to the EU’s ambitions and aspirations—and will they accelerate American disengagement?
- What role do France and Britain have as European nuclear powers in an era of transatlantic dislocation and uncertainty?