Writer, civil activist, Moscow PEN Member
Chairman, Centre for Liberal Strategies
Head of the Socio-Cultural Research Department, Levada Center
Professor, Moscow Free University
- What happens inside this Russian bubble?
- How can the influence of fear, threats and state propaganda on citizens’ self-perception be described or measured?
- What role and place are intended for national minorities in the state’s scheme?
- How are Russian’s national self-perceptions influenced by their limited rights to memory and remembrance?
- Can exiles influence processes inside Russia and what role can exiles play in Russia’s political future?