Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute
State Counsellor of the Romanian Prime Minister for Foreign Relations, Security and Strategic Affairs
Deputy Cabinet Secretary for Public Affairs, Prime Minister's Office of Japan
Director of Russia and Central Asia Program, International Crisis Group
- How should law-abiding states and international society react to these developments?
- Is there a realistic chance to build new arms control regimes?
- What should be the priorities?
- In times of rapid technological change, can any new agreements be future-proofed?
- Can China be coaxed to join processes that have historically been grounded in east-west relations?