- Are the battles over 5G and artificial intelligence purely technological, or do they imply choices between competitive ideologies in a changing world order?
- Can we distinguish between technologies that bring risk and those that do not as a basis for deciding on whether to cooperate with China?
- Can the US and the EU find common approaches to this challenge?
- What do China’s immediate neighbours think?
- How does China itself define security and how does China’s leadership implement this definition?
- Can we separate technology and geopolitics?