Editor-at-Large, The Hill
Director, Think Tank Europa
Director, Centre for European Reform
Senior Adviser for Global External Analysis at Equinor
- What is the impact of the war on the geopolitics of energy and climate?
- Will Europe now learn to look at energy through the lens of security?
- How, in view of the war, should we regard Russian oil and gas supplies?
- What new approaches can be considered?
- Can they still be compatible with the objectives defined in the Green Deal and the Paris Agreement?
- How can energy transition be implemented in a socially just way, without dooming whole regions and states that have so far depended, and even thrived, on the fossil fuel economy?