Chief of the General Staff of the Polish Armed Forces
Assistant Secretary General for Public Diplomacy, NATO
Director General for Political and Security Affairs, Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs of France
National Security Correspondent, WTOP
- How should the Alliance address these security concerns and find an appropriate balance between them?
- Is a collective NATO response even possible, and how should responsibilities for dealing with these challenges be shared with the EU?
- What should it learn from the COVID-19 pandemic, and should it enhance its role in internal crisis management to deal with future eventualities?
- Does it have a role in broader security issues such as climate change and energy?
- Or should it focus more on its core mission of deterrence and collective defence?
- Should NATO become more political and make itself a key forum for transatlantic exchanges on a broader range of security topics?
- What are the practical implications of these decisions for the Alliance and the Allies? What opportunities do emerging technologies offer?
- Will defence budgets be adequate?