State Minister of Georgia for Reconciliation and Civic Equality
Foreign Policy Advisor, Office of the President of Slovakia
Ambassador, EU Delegation to Ukraine
Deputy Director, Center for Comprehensive European and International Studies, National Research University – High School of Economics, Russia
- What are the objectives, means and messages of Russia’s Neighbourhood policy?
- Does President Vladimir Putin’s assertion of the unity of the Slavic Malorossija, Belorossija and Russian nations mark a new beginning?
- Could the battle for identity lead to a battle for independence, life and death? How does Ukraine view recent developments?
- Do the EU and US have the chance and the will to take the strategic initiative, or is the West doomed to simply react to Russia’s moves?
- What are the limits of Western involvement, and what might it deliver?