Director of Security Programmes, Foreign Policy Council “Ukrainian Prism”
Senior Fellow, Carnegie Europe
Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs, Office of the Secretary of Defense for Policy at the US Department of Defense
- What are the likely outcomes of the war for Ukraine?
- What place can Ukraine now find in the European and international security architecture?
- For how long can Ukrainians resist fatigue and remain mentally fit to fight an active war, and the low-level conflict that may follow for years after?
- Can Russia be made to answer for its war crimes and atrocities?
- What Ukraine and what Russia will emerge from this war?